Saturday, August 10, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Mindhunter season two releases on August 16th and that is pretty much all I care about right now (other than Succession returning this weekend for its second season).

TV/MOVIES


Mindhunter Season Two Trailers

Netflix has released both a teaser and full length trailer for the upcoming second season.  Both are incredible and only make me want to watch the next season immediately.

I especially love our first looks at some of the new serial killers being interviewed. This show's casting is always spot on when it comes to the interview subjects.





I was particularly glad to see Cameron Britton back as Ed Kemper. He and Holden are going to have lots to discuss after that first season finale.

Succession Season Two Trailer

Succession is returning this weekend and I could not be more happy. I was late to season one and didn't watch it until after the season had already aired so I am excited to be part of the conversation each week for this season.

Everyone in this show is horrible. I have seen it described as Game of Thrones in boardrooms but everyone is a Lannister and that is pretty accurate. 



The finale of season one was bananas in the best possible way so I am excited to see where the story goes in season two. I am laughing already at the Cousin Greg and Tom scene. I also look forward to see Kieran Culkin deliver another amazing performance (still bitter that he is not up for an Emmy this year).

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...