Thursday, August 1, 2019

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up


It is time, once again, to check in with my monthly reading. It's obvious that summer has not gotten me back on track but I am hoping August will at least show some improvement.

July was a crazy month (as I anticipated it would be) but I did manage to get some books read.

To wrap up July ....

The books that were on my list are:

Finale by Stephanie Garber (goodreads)
Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo (goodreads)
Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte (goodreads)
Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo (goodreads)
Transcend by Jewel E Ann (goodreads)

Plus I had a bunch of ebooks on my list:

Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett (goodreads)
King Of Fools by Amanda Foody (goodreads)
There's Something About Sweetie by Shandya Menon (goodreads)
Waiting For Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey (goodreads)
The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory (goodreads)
Crashing The A List by Summer Heacock (goodreads)

I managed to read four books this month which I am pretty happy about considering how much travel I did. I read:

Waiting For Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey (goodreads)
The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory (goodreads)
Crashing The A List by Summer Heacock (goodreads)
The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter (goodreads)

As you can see they were mostly ebooks  that I managed to read. This means that my reading pile for August is exactly the same as what it was for July. I am hoping August changes that and I have entirely new books. I will be focusing on my physical books this month more than my ebooks.


Finale by Stephanie Garber (goodreads)
Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo (goodreads)
Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte (goodreads)
Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo (goodreads)
Transcend by Jewel E Ann (goodreads)

I have some ebooks on my reading list this month as well. Keeping it small so that I can focus on getting some of my physical ARCs read.



Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer (goodreads)
These Divided Shores by Sara Raasch (goodreads)
Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour (goodreads)

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones in my list? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...