Saturday, July 18, 2020

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every weekend.

BOOKS

Morgan Matson Book 6 (goodreads)

Morgan recently released the title of her upcoming book as well as a release date. Take Me Home Tonight will be out May 4, 2021. We know it takes place all in one night, and revolves around a friendship. Morgan has described it as Adventures in Babysitting meets Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist so it sounds like it is going to be fun.

The cover and other details should be revealed soon-ish so I'll share them once they are available.

Cover of Lore by Alexandra Bracken (goodreads)

I did not know much about this book until I saw this attention grabbing cover.


Amazing right? It immediately draws your eye and stands out. The book, obviously, involves Greek mythology and the cover perfectly captures that. I am looking forward to this now and am so glad it came to my attention because of this amazing cover.

TV/MOVIES

The Umbrella Academy Season 2 trailer

I loved season one of this show so much. I love the dysfunctional family dynamic mixed with superpowers vibe that it has got going on.


This trailer makes it look like we're in for the same great combo of incredible action with some great humour. I hope we get just as much focus on the family bonds as we did in the first season. This show works because we care about the characters so I hope that is continued.

Lucifer Season 5 trailer

It was just announced that Lucifer will be getting a sixth and final season which made me really excited. I was even more excited when they released the trailer for the upcoming season. 


The fact that they are willing to spoil the twin reveal means that it is probably not a secret for long which I am happy about. This trailer makes me confident that they can pull off another great season that is comparable to the fantastic fourth season and I cannot wait to end the summer with this.

 What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...