Friday, August 13, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

MOVIES/TELEVISION

American Crime Story: Impeachment Poster

The next season of American Crime Story is almost here! This one is going to focus on the Impeachment of President Clinton and the marketing campaign has just kicked off. This amazing poster has Monica Lewinsky (played by Beanie Feldstein) front and center heading into the White House. 


I love this poster and I also love that Monica is a producer on the series. It feels like her side of the story is finally going to be told. I can only hope that it will also deal with the power imbalance that existed in this situation.

American Crime Story: Impeachment 

Along with the amazing poster they also revealed the trailer for the series. It looks amazing and this cast is stacked. I cannot wait to see what Sarah Paulson does in this.


It has many recognizable moments that played out in the media during this time period. It definitely captures the circus that was that situation. Beanie looks great as Monica and I am eagerly anticipating September 7th. 

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...