Thursday, October 14, 2021

Holiday Season Reads




I know we are not at Halloween yet, but with the supply chain issues being what they are I figured it would be better to post this earlier rather than later.

Today I am talking about books that released this year that are perfect reads for the holiday season. This will be books that are specifically holiday themed or related.

I haven't read any of these myself yet (some are yet to be released) but they all sound adorable and that they are filled with holiday cheer. There is also something for everyone as some are young adult and some are romance. 

These all link to Goodreads so that you can find out more about each of these amazing sounds titles.

Blame It On The Mistletoe by Beth Garrod (goodreads)

The Holiday Swap by Maggie Knox (goodreads)


Duke, Actually by Jenny Holiday (goodreads)

So, This Is Christmas by Tracy Andreen (goodreads)

Nick and Noel's Christmas Playlist by Codi Hall (goodreads)

The Matzah Ball by Jean Meltzer (goodreads)


A Holly Jolly Diwali by Sonya Lalli (goodreads)

Escaping Christmas by Marie Landry (goodreads)


A Magical New York Christmas by Anita Hughes (goodreads)

Escaping Christmas by Marie Landry  (goodreads)

Just a note about Escaping Christmas by Marie Landry  - no cover has been revealed yet and it comes out November 22, 2021. It sounds really fun and I cannot wait to see the cover.

Stock up on your holiday season reads (and all of your gift giving needs) before things get even more impacted by the supply chain shortage. Your bookshelf (and your future self) will thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...