Friday, October 8, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

BOOKS

Cover for By The Book by Jasmine Guillory (goodreads)

You may have seen my review for Julie Murphy's If The Shoe Fits and how much I absolutely loved the book. It was the first book in a set of companion novels that are modernizing the classic Disney fairytales. Next up is Jasmine Guillory taking on Beauty and the Beast. 


This is such an amazing cover and I love the take Jasmine seems to be taking. I cannot wait to get my hands on this.

New Book Announcements

This week's book deals had two that I am extremely excited for. 



They are both thrillers and I am especially intrigued by the Danielle Valentine book as it described as a YA slasher version of It's A Wonderful Life. How could that not make you want to pick up this book?! The Black Queen sounds equally amazing and I cannot wait to get my hands on both of these.

MOVIES/TELEVISION

Succession Season Three Promo

The third season of Succession is about to launch on HBO and that means their promo has kicked into high gear. They have released a bunch of character posters and the Roman/Gerri one is my favourite. They also released an incredible trailer.



I love every single one of these characters. I don't know how I would ever pick a favourite (Roman is up there though) but everyone is so good in their roles. Jeremy Strong is once again showing why he has won awards for playing Kendall Roy. Why is it not October 17th?! 

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...