Friday, October 22, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

MOVIES/TELEVISION

Scream Trailer

Scream (aka Scream 5) is releasing in January and we just got our first look thanks to this trailer.


The 'Hello, Sidney. It's an honor' line gives me goosebumps. Sidney Prescott is my favourite final girl and I am so excited to see Neve Campbell return to this role. Also exciting? Them returning to Stu's house from the first movie! 

Black Phone Trailer

Another horror movie trailer! This one looks really good and I am loving how scary Ethan Hawke is in this one. I think this might be really good, as long as they land the ending.


I am VERY intrigued by the ghosts of the previous victims helping the kid escape. I will definitely be checking this one out.

That 90s Show Announcement

I am one of those people who really enjoyed That 70s Show and am thrilled that they announced a spin off staring some of the cast of the original!
I love that it is Donna and Eric's daughter visiting her grandparents in Point Place still. I can easily see a lot of the original cast making cameos. I hope we get to see Donna and Eric again at some point in the season! It's being made by Netflix so that means we'll be able to binge the entire thing when it releases. 

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...