Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Monthly Wrap Up and TBR

It's a new year and that means a fresh start! I mentioned in a previous post that I really want to use 2022 to get my reading mojo back and focus on things that I really want to be part of so hopefully that can happen. 

I am going to start the year off with some reading in hopes that it will continue for the rest of the year.

Before I talk about what this new year will bring for me reading wise I have to recap December. 

The books that were on my list are (and these were all ebooks):

Mistletoe Murder by Leslie Meier (goodreads)
Bad Girls Never Say Die by Jennifer Mathieu (goodreads)
If This Gets Out by Sophie Gonzales and Cale Dietrich (goodreads)
Here's To Us by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli (goodreads)
We Wish You a Merry Grantmas by Morgan Matson (goodreads)
Fan Club by Erin Meyer (goodreads)

Here is what I managed to read in December:

Hawkeye Volume 2: Little Hits by Matt Fraction and David Aja (goodreads)
Hawkeye Volume 3: L.A. Woman by Matt Fraction and David Aja (goodreads)
Mistletoe Murder by Leslie Meier (goodreads)
If The Fates Allow by Rainbow Rowell (goodreads)
We Wish You a Merry Grantmas by Morgan Matson (goodreads)
Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity by Kami Garcia and Jason Badower (goodreads)
Hawkeye Volume 4: Rio Bravo by Matt Fraction and David Aja (goodreads)
Here's To Us by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli (goodreads)

I managed to read eight books in Dec which is excellent. One of my 2022 goals is going to be to dedicate more time to reading so I hope to keep this up. The shorter books definitely helped but hopefully I can keep this pace up.

My #PopCultureResolution book for December was Mistletoe Murder by Leslie Meier which I managed to read and the reviewed already. The movie was Better Watch Out and that has already been reviewed. #PopCultureResolution is coming back this year and more on that soon!

Here is what I hope to read in January :


Fable by Adrienne Young (goodreads)
A Lesson in Vengeance by Victoria Lee (goodreads)
Lore Olympus by Rachel Smythe (goodreads)

I also have some ebooks that I am hoping to get to:




If This Gets Out by Sophie Gonzales and Cale Dietrich (goodreads)
Bad Girls Never Say Die by Jennifer Mathieu (goodreads)
Fan Club by Erin Meyer (goodreads)
The Roughest Draft by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka (goodreads)
Reckless Girls by Rachel Hawkins (goodreads)

My #PopCultureResolution picks for this month will be released next week when that post goes up.

Next up is an update on my two reading challenges:

I am not doing any new reading challenges this year. My goal is to finish the one from last year so I am posting what I have left to read here.

Jan - The Seven Husband's of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (Kelly)

Feb - 
The Birthday List by Deveny Perry (Emilie)

Mar - Mouthful of Forevers by Clementine Von Radics (Ciara)

April - Marriage for One by Ella Maise (Katie)

May - Written In The Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur (Christy)

June -  The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M Danforth (Christa)

July - The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller (Jess)

August -  The Grace Year by Kim Leggitt (Christa)

Sept - Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi (Meaghan)

Oct -   Among the Beasts and Briars by Ashley Poston (Katrina)

Nov - Give Me Your Hand by Megan Abbott (Kim)

Dec - Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk by Kathleen Rooney (Julia)

As for the reading challenge inspired by The Bachelor:

1. Happily Ever Afters by Elise Bryant
2. If The Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy
3. Kate in Waiting by Becky Albertalli
4. Further to Fall by Catherine Cowles
5. One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
6. Isn't it Bromantic? by Lyssa Kay Adams
7. My Favorite Souvenir by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland
8. Kate in Waiting by Becky Albertalli
9. Marriage for One by Ella Maise
10. Exit Plans for Teenage Freaks by Nathan Burgoine
11. Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
12. Open Book by Jessica Simpson
13. Isn't it Bromantic? by Lyssa Kay Adams

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...