Wednesday, January 5, 2022

My Favourite Books of 2021

A new year has begun and that means looking forward but also looking back. I am going to detail my top reads of 2021 before moving on to what is upcoming this year. I'll also have a post going up tomorrow with my favourite in movies and television for the year.

My reading definitely is still suffering due to the pandemic but I still managed to read some amazing books.

These are not in any particular order as that would have been a even harder choice to make.

My Top Ten Books of 2021:

1. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

2. All These Bodies by Kendare Blake

3. If The Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy

4. Mouthful of Forevers by Clementine von Radics

5. Five Little Indians by Michelle Goode

6. Survive the Night by Riley Sager

7. Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas

8. The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune

9. Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid

10. The Guest List by Lucy Folley

These all link to my reviews (where written) if you want to know why I loved each of these books. The ones with no link will be reviewed as soon as possible (hopefully this month).

I'll be sharing my thoughts on my #PopCultureResolution for 2021 and how it all went soon along with the selections I made for this year!

What books did you love this year? Any on my list make your list as well? What books did I miss this year that I absolutely have to make time for in 2022? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...