Thursday, February 24, 2022

'tis the damn readathon


I am going to be taking part in readathon during the month of March that will combine my love of reading with my love of Taylor Swift's music.

The idea of 'tis the damn readathon is that you would complete one of three prompts provided for each of the album's that Taylor has released. There are lots of fun and creative prompts and not all of them involve reading a book.

The readathon kicks off on March 1st and lasts the entire month. There will also be a bunch of other fun things happening during the month that you can take part in.



You can get all the prompts and details (like who is hosting) on the website if you want to take part. There are lots of different options so you can make it as easy or as challenging as you want. It really is set up to encourage inclusion and the listening of many Taylor Swift songs during the course of the month.

I'll be sharing a post with all the details about the prompts I selected and which books I am going to read for this next week. I thought I would share in case anyone else wanted to take part so that you can get started with your selections as March is right around the corner.

Are you a Taylor Swift fan? Are you taking part in this readathon? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...