Tuesday, March 1, 2022

'tis the damn readathon: my choices


It's officially March and that means the 2022 edition of 'tis the damn readathon kicks off today! If you haven't heard of this Taylor Swift themed readathon before be sure to stop by the website for all the details. It's definitely not too late to take part if you are interested.



I am going to share all of my choices out of the various prompts for each album and what books I am going to read that fit those prompts.


The prompt I chose for Taylor Swift is Read a Memoir (because the album is self titled) and the book I chose for this prompt is Open Book by Jessica Simpson.

The prompt I chose for Fearless is Fifteen: Read A YA Book and the book I chose for this prompt is Fresh by Margot Wood

The prompt I chose for Speak Now is If This Was a Movie: Read a book with a film adaptation and the book I selected for this is Marry Me by Bobby Crosby

The prompt I selected for Red is Read a Book With Red On the Cover and the book selection is Anatomy: A Love Story by Dana Schwartz.

The prompt I chose for 1989 is Shake It Off: Make a cocktail/mocktail and I am going to make a Malibu Pineapple cocktail and will share photos on my Instagram.

Next, for Reputation I chose the prompt  Look What You Made Me Do: Read a book that's been recommended. The book selection for this is Monstress by by Marjorie M. Liu.

The prompt I picked for Lover is You Need To Calm Down: Do some self- care. I am going to spend on weekend day reading with some of my favourite snacks, a nice bath bomb, face mask and other things I love.

The prompt I selected for folklore is Exile: Read a book written by two authors and the book selection is Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren.

Lastly, for evermore I selected the prompt of No Body No Crime: Read a mystery or thriller and the book choice is The Night Shift by Alex Finlay.



I'll be updating my progress throughout the month and I am hoping to have both of the graphic novels read immediately. 

Have you taken part in a readathon before? What books would you pick for this particular readathon? Let me know in the comments (especially if you are taking part as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...