Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's themed interview with Sarah Tregay


Another author interview...Valentine's style. The awesome Sarah Tregay, whose novel Love and Leftovers can be found in stores now, agreed to answer my questions.

Sadly, I was to review this as well, however, I haven't been successful in locating it and my ordered copy has not arrived. A review will eventually be posted...just not in time for this event. Enjoy the interview, and check out the book!

1 Top 5 Couples from Literature

Jim and Della (Gift of the Magi)
Noah and Allie (The Notebook)
Penelope and Odysseus
Beatrice and Benedick (Much Ado About Nothing)
Lancelot and Guinevere

2. Top 5 Couples from other media (TV, movies, etc).

Westley and Buttercup (The Princess Bride)
Joey and Pacey (Dawson’s Creek)
Edward and Kim (Edward Scissorhands)
Delilah and The Plain White T’s (Hey There Delilah)
Popeye and Olive Oyl

3. Top 5 romantic movies

Sleepless in Seattle
Titanic
A Walk to Remember
P.S. I Love you
Moulin Rouge

4 Top 5 romantic cities

Prague
Paris
Mont St. Michel
Sydney
San Diego

1 comment:

  1. <3 Edward & Kim. But what about Alec & FAB Magnus Bane from Mortal Instruments?! They're my #1! Have Valentines Day Kat! <3 :D

    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...