Friday, February 24, 2012

Weekly Obsessions....

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOK

J.K. Rowling to publish new book

My twitter feed pretty much exploded when the news was released. I may have let out a squeal while at work. I love that we know pretty much nothing other than a few basics and the world pretty much went crazy. I am excited to see how J.K. Rowling tackles an adult novel. I am thrilled it's coming out later THIS year.

the cover of Ten by Gretchen McNeil


How creepy is this cover? How awesome is it at the same time? I love the little tag line as well - Ten teens. Three days. One killer. Chills right?! The Goodreads synopsis sounds excellent as well!

cover of Glass Heart by Amy Garvey 


I really enjoyed Cold Kiss. This is the stunning cover for the sequel. Seriously...LOVE! I bet the hardcover is going to be shiny and quite pretty. No synopsis is released yet, but you can add it on Goodreads.

Ann Aguirre new book trilogy

If you read Enclave (or read my review) perhaps you'll be as excited as I am. This trilogy is described as Doctor Faustus meets Mean Girls in this edgy paranormal revenge trilogy set in a dark world of secret societies, twisted bargains, and forbidden love.

The three books are called Mortal Beauty, Dire Charm and Dead Lovely. Super excited as it sounds amazing. The only downside? Waiting until 2014 when Mortal Beauty is released.

TV

Once Upon A Time

Alice in Wonderland is coming to Storybrooke! We are going to meet the Mad Hatter! They've also teased that we will find out who the Big Bad Wolf is, and that Belle will be back. This show really is amazing, and I am thrilled that we are getting the Alice in Wonderland characters. Still on my wishlist are the Peter Pan characters, and a certain mermaid!

MOVIE

The Hunger Games movie tickets

I have mine! Do you have yours? They are apparently selling out quickly. Super excited to watch this with one of my best friends, and my sister.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. EEEEE! I think the entire internet exploded with news of J.K Rowling's new book haha. And OMG, I was expecting at least a 2013 release, but THIS YEAR just makes me..... *faints* There's a lot of rumours that it's a crime/thriller, but nothing certain. I don't care what it is - NEED. MORE. ROWLING.

    Ten sounds so hauntingly AMAZING and the cover matches! I did not realise Cold Kiss had a sequel coming out... but that cover is GORGEOUS.

    AND EEK! Damnit, I so behind on news lately. Lucky I have you to catch me up :D Anna Aguirre! New trilogy! I loved Enclave. Mortal Beauty sounds wow... SO GOOD.

    Alice in Wonderland? Once Upon A Time?! EEEE. I know whatever they do will be amazing. I SO loved the new twists they brought to Beauty and the Beast. That episode broke my heart :(

    And lastly in your epic post of epic news - THE HUNGER GAMES!!! I don't have my tickets yet, my cinema doesn't sell this early in advance *sad sigh* But as soon as they do, I'm grabbing them. I'm so happy that many screenings are selling out already - it's going to be HUGE.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...