Saturday, September 3, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Very small Weekly Obsessions post this week as not much was announced or revealed. It is that in between time before all the fall announcements start.

TV/MOVIE

Season Two Of Stranger Things

I am so excited that season 2 of Stranger Things has been announced and with it the episode titles for the next season. There is plenty to theorize over with this tease and it is only going to make the wait even more excruciating.


WHO IS THE LOST BROTHER?! I NEED TO KNOW!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...