Saturday, September 24, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Such A Good Girl by Amanda K Morgan (goodreads)

I know almost nothing about this novel, just the brief Goodreads synopsis which makes it sound amazing. The cover was revealed, and while it doesn't grab me the way some covers do, I am much more interested in what the synopsis doesn't give - any details about the plot.


Seriously, just read this synopsis and try not to be intrigued.
Riley Stone is just about perfect. (Ask anyone.)
She has a crush on her French teacher, Alex Belrose. (And she suspects he likes her, too.)
Riley has her entire life planned out. (The plan is nonnegotiable.)
She's never had a secret she couldn't keep. (Not ever.)
Riley is sure that her life is on the right track. (And nothing will change that.)
She's nothing like a regular teenager. (But she doesn't have any problem admitting that.)
Riley doesn't usually play games. (But when she does, she always wins.)

She thinks a game is about to start…
But Riley always has a plan…
And she always wins.
I want to read this immediately just for that synopsis alone. It is intriguing while giving no details away.

TV/MOVIE

Mr Robot Season Two

The second season of Mr Robot has come to a close. Once again the final episode of the season was brilliant and left me with more questions than answers. No spoilers here, but the wait for season three is going to be rough. I shall miss this being on my television screen each week until Elliott says "Hello, friend" to us again.

OTHER

Funko Pops

It is time I admit that I am obsessed with Funko Pops. I now have 6 in my collection with more on my wishlist. I am so excited for more to be announced, and really hope they end up releasing Stranger Things Pops. The only downside is how to display them. I am currently looking at shelving options because I can all ready tell this is going to be a problem.

Pottermore's Patronus Quiz

I, like everyone else, took the Pottermore quiz to determine what my Patronus is. Turns out mine is cute but deadly! Mine is a stoat (which is part of the weasel family) and pretty adorable.


This is apparently a deadly predator, but I am too busy thinking how adorable it is.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...