Saturday, September 10, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Once again, a very small Weekly Obsessions post this week.

TV/MOVIE

Netflix's Amanda Knox documentary

Netflix has released two different trailers for their upcoming Amanda Knox documentary. The first one is titled "Believe Her" and it focuses on the possibility that Amanda is innocent.




The second is titled "Suspect Her" and focuses on the belief that she is guilty. 


Both are incredibly fascinting and I am pretty sure I won't be alone in watching this on September 30th when it releases on Netflix.

OTHER

Fall TV

All of my fall TV is coming back very soon! My first show back is American Horror Story which is this Wed. No theme has been announced so I pretty much know nothing about the show. It hasn't stopped me from being excited. I am more excited about the new midseason shows than the ones starting this fall, but I do have some returning favourites.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...