Saturday, September 17, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich (goodreads)

This cover for this amazing sounding novel was released just the other day. and it is amazing.


If the cover doesn't make you want to immediately pick this one up, the Goodreads synopsis will. It twists the usual love triangle premise and adds spies, secrets and danger. I am pretty much dying to get my hands on this one.

TV/MOVIE

Fifty Shades Darker Trailer

Not even going to lie, I am excited to see this because of Jamie Dornan. I was one of the minority who actually didn't hate the first movie. I am not a fan of the books (mainly due to the writing) but was curious enough to go see the first movie.

The trailer for the sequel hints as some danger, has a really hot looking shower scene, and lots of grey clothing. I get not everyone is going to be excited about this, but I am not apologizing for my guilty pleasures, either.


I hope that Dakota Johnson is just as charming as she was in the first one. She really was the reason that the first movie be anywhere near enjoyable.

I also happen to love the movie poster as well.


I need to know what lipstick shade Dakota is wearing in this poster. It's fantastic.

American Horror Story Theme Revealed

After much speculation the theme for season 6 of American Horror Story was finally revealed.


If you are unfamiliar with Roanoke, just google it (or the phrase The Lost Colony) for a crash history course. It's basically a settlement that disappeared with nobody really knowing what happened. There are urban legends, and plenty of logical explanations as well, but I am excited to see American Horror Story's take on it. The first episode was unsettling and I predict this will have more of a season one vibe and tone to it. It felt like this season has the potential to be terrifying. My recap of episode one will go up Monday. I am hoping to have most of them up on Friday's but if I am already scheduled for something the date may move a bit.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...