Sunday, November 13, 2016

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

I had lots of fun things arrive into my mailbox this week!

First up, my third Liv Moore Funko Pop arrived!


Love that she is holding a bowl of brains and hot sauce! 

Next up I purchased this pretty stunning hardcover!


Heartless by Marissa Meyer (goodreads)

I love how pretty the book is under the dust jacket. The chessboard is pretty perfect.

A huge thank you to HCC Frenzy/Harper Collins for the next arrival to my mailbox!


Fireworks by Katie Cotugno (goodreads)

I am so, so, so excited for this one! It's set in Florida during the 90's boy/girl band craze! I cannot wait!

Next up is a book from Penguin Random House Canada that I had not heard of but was instantly sold thanks to the amazing letter included.


Everything Beautiful Is Not Ruined by Danielle Younge-Ullman (goodreads)

It sounds amazing and I definitely recommend checking out the synopsis to see if you want to add it to your own 'tbr' shelf.

I also had to pick up this issue of Entertainment Weekly. How stunning is that dress?!


Also, the special effects for the beast are pretty awesome! I cannot wait to see this movie.

Lastly, I got a fun package from a friend that included some movies that I am excited to own!


I have not seen How To Be Single, but Cruel Intentions is one of my faves!

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...