Saturday, November 26, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Lots of Beauty and the Beast goodness this week!

TV/MOVIE

Beauty and the Beast trailer

This trailer is EVERYTHING. I love how it recreates the trailer for the animated version. I love how magical it feels. I love how perfect Emma Watson is as Belle.


I have watched this video too many times to count and will basically have it on repeat until March when I finally get to see this movie.

Hufflepuff Pride Video 


I was sorted into Hufflepuff when I took the Pottermore quiz, and because of that fact I can deeply relate to the below video.


I left Fantastic Beats And Where To Find Them a proud Hufflepuff. Proud that Newt was brave, but did the right thing. He was kind and that was the entire point. Newt has made me want to scream my Hufflepuff pride and I thank JK Rowling for his character. The above video is just hilarious and adorkably Eddie Redmayne.

OTHER

Beauty and the Beast Funkos

My Funko obsession is well documented at this point, so it should not be a surprise that I was very excited when I saw these Funkos were being released.


How adorable is Beast? I NEED HIM! Gaston is perfect (that chin though) and the Hot Topic exclusive Belle is my preferred one of the two. These will be released in early 2017 and I intend on pre-ordering ASAP.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...