Saturday, November 5, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

This week has been filled with exciting reveals and happenings! There is so much to be excited about and obsessed with.

BOOK


Cover of Becoming Bonnie by Jenni L Walsh (goodreads)

I have been super excited about this book since I first heard about it and was thrilled when the cover was released. I think it captures what this book is about perfectly.


I love the 1920's/1930s feel of this cover. Her dress especially. I also love that Bonnie was put on the cover by herself. They didn't feel the need to squeeze in Clyde. This is Bonnie's story and I love that they allowed her centre focus.

TV/MOVIE

Merry Christmas Will Byers (a Stranger Things/Charlie Brown mashup)

I am a huge Stranger Things fan. HUGE. The second I saw this I knew I was going to love it. It's cute, and rather perfect and combines one of my favourite Christmas classics with the new cult hit.

Obviously it has SPOILERS for the first season of Stranger Things so only watch if you've finished the first season (and if you haven't go do that).


Super cute, right? I love the little details they put in and it has only made me want season two all the more. Good job to whoever created this! It's amazing.

Beauty and the Beast Entertainment Weekly cover


OTHER

Stranger Things Funko Pops

Stranger Things is getting the Funko Pop treatment and needless to say I was pretty excited to find out these were going to be a thing I could purchase. I CANNOT WAIT! How amazing are these? They are so perfect! You can bet these will be joining my ever growing collection (I did mention I was obsessed with this series).


I have already pre-ordered most of these and will be on the look out for that Upside Down Will ThinkGeek exclusive, and the blonde wig wearing Eleven variant (she's apparently going to be hard to get).  They'll be in stores in January of 2017 but are up for pre-order at most locations.

Jessica Jones Funko Pop

Jessica Jones is not only one of my favourite Netflix series, but she's also one of my female characters. I love that she's flawed, and owns it. I was thrilled with Funko announced that she'll be getting the Pop treatment and her Pop is pretty much perfect.



I am totally going to have to pre-order here. She'll be available sometime in early 2017!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...