Friday, November 17, 2017

2018 Most Anticipated Event



It's that time of year again. 2017 is ending and the excitement for 2018 releases is beginning. I am once again hosting an event to highlight the novels I am most anticipating next year!

The event will kick off on the 20th of November with a different title or guest post being featured each day. There will also be a fun prize pack available at the end that will include a few goodies (and more than one winner).

I am so excited to share this year's selections. It's includes two novels inspired by infamous true crimes. It includes one inspired by The Little Mermaid. One deals with rape culture, and one features a toxic relationship. Another has a dream dinner part, and one features a Las Vegas like setting and rival families.

I think there is a little something for everyone and hope you find a new book to be excited about in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...