Saturday, November 25, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

This was supposed to actually post last week and I did not notice until way too late that it didn't. I am going to post it this week and do a catch up post next week with anything that has caught my eye since.

BOOK

Cover for Becky Albertalli's Leigh On The Offbeat (goodreads)

I love this cover. So much. It's eye catching and everything I wanted it to be.



I am even more excited for this book to be released next year!

TV/MOVIE 

American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace Trailer

The full length trailer for the upcoming season of American Crime Story is here and I love it. Darren Criss is giving me chills and the trailer has me very excited for what is to come!


I am excited to see everyone in this. I predict that some of the performances are going to be amazing. The only question is if it'll be as high caliber as the previous season. I hope so.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...