Saturday, November 4, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of One Small Thing by Erin Watt (goodreads)

 I love Erin Watt's novels and was so excited to see that another one would be releasing in 2018! The cover is amazing (as usual) and it sounds like a must read for contemporary young adult fans.

 

So pretty, right? They really do get the most amazing covers.

TV/MOVIE  

I, Tonya trailer (R rated trailer for language)

The teaser trailer for I, Tonya was released just a week or so ago and now the full length trailer has been revealed and it is perfect. 



There is some breaking of the fourth wall that happens and it is filled with the dark humour I expected this movie to have. It's going to be quirky and a lot of fun. 

Entertainment Weekly's First Look at Love, Simon (link)

I was going to put the video clip they released here, but everything they revealed is so good that I am going to just tell you to go visit the Entertainment Weekly website to view everything. There are some photos that offer us the first look at the cast, but the video clip is pure perfection. You will pretty much want to see this movie immediately once you watch it.
American Crime Story: Versace trailer

Now that a premiere day of January 17th has been announced, I expect to see advertisements for the newest American Crime Story season everywhere.

This one offers up our real first look at the characters in this chilly, creepy trailer.



I anticipate that many will be surrpised at Darren Criss' performance. I predict he'll be amazing.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...