Sunday, November 19, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

I have some fun new items to share. Some are ones I got awhile ago and just did not have time share yet as things have been super busy.

The Becoming Of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin (goodreads)
Renegades by Marissa Meyer (goodreads)

I love my newest Funko! Zero is adorable and I am so glad to have found him in stores.

I have read both books that are featured this week and really enjoyed both. I am looking forward to continuing both stories with the sequels.

What books/bookish items made their way into your mailbox this week? Let me know in the comments.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...