Friday, August 2, 2013

My Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Night Film Trailer

So, Night Film is one of my favourite reads of 2013 (so far anyways) and they just released the trailer for it. Entertainment Weekly has the exclusive, so it can be found on their website. It's creepy, and intense...exactly like the book. #SovereignDeadlyPerfect.

cover of Marissa Meyer's Cress



DYING! LOVE! LOVE! I love fairytales, and this cover is PERFECTION. It matches the other amazing covers in this series, and *bounces* it's Rapunzel! We also got a synopsis, and WHY DO I NOT HAVE THIS BOOK YET!

2014 Books

I am working on an end of the year thing that is going to be AMAZING! I can't wait to share. It's going to focus on the 2014 titles I am most excited for, and I've already started getting things in order.

MOVIE/TV

Gone Girl movie casting

Amy has been cast! Rosamund Pike will star opposite Ben Affleck in what should be a pretty good movie. I am cautiously optimistic about the casting so far. There are a few other roles I can't wait to see who gets cast for (mainly Nick's sister) and am looking forward to the first trailer/stills/etc.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie

I am loving all the footage, and details that have been released so far. We are not less than a month to release and I can't wait to see it. I am sad that it appears my city is not doing midnight showings.

The Killing

This season of The Killing is my favourite of the three so far. I am loving Linden and Holder so much, and them together is even better. Holder makes me chuckle almost every episode. SO FUNNY. The last episode  had some of the best performances and Peter Sarsgaard gave me chills. He was so good in that episode, especially those final minutes.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...