Thursday, October 3, 2013

Follow Friday


Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

What book (or TV show or movie) have you not read that seemingly everyone else has?

Hmmmm... I am not sure. I think a lot of people have read the Jessica Darling series and I haven't yet (but I am working on it). TV show wise... TOO MANY! I feel like I am the last person that has to watch Veronica Mars. I also feel that way about Breaking Bad.

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I read the first Jessica Darling book. I remember liking it but it's been such a long time that I hardly remember it.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Breaking Bad! FF  Followed via bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive seen a few episodes of veronica mars but none of breaking bad.
    my ff http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/follow-me-friday-oct-4-2013-question/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Visiting via FF. Love the blog theme. New follower.
    http://www.nickijmarkus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have television, so it seems like everyone has seen everything I haven't! A couple of shows I would like to see that seems to be holding attention are Breaking Bad and Vampire Diaries. Besides that, it was the Game of Thrones series on HBO that I was missing out on, but a kind soul loaned me his boxed set so I could catch up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...