Sunday, October 27, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Another exciting mailbox. A huge release this past week, and I am sure everyone is going to have it in their mailboxes.



Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Goodreads)

Harper Collins Canada made these amazing newspaper ads for certain Canadian cities. I snagged myself two copies.

I also got a few other goodies in the mail


The Lonesome Young by Lucy Connors (Goodreads)
Wizarding World of Harry Potter Postcard from Kelly (KellyVision).

Huge thank you to Penguin Canada and Kelly for these goodies. They made my week! I am excited to starting reading The Lonesome Young, and I am so freaking jealous that Kelly got to see Hogwarts!

Happy Reading, and Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky. You got some amazing books this week. I always love seeing what people get every week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...