Saturday, October 31, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee (goodreads)


I am unsure if this is the actual cover. I've seen it around the internet but nothing officially announced anywhere. Either way, I love this cover. It perfectly captures the synopsis and that splash of red catches your eye. This is one I am highly anticipating in 2017!

Cover of Unrivaled by Alyson Noel (goodreads)


There is something extremely eye catching about the gold dipped strawberry. The synopsis also sounds great. I hope this series is fun, sexy and as exciting as I am anticipating.

TV/MOVIE

The Royal We movie adapation

The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that movie rights for The Royal We have been snapped up. Lauren Graham and Mae Witman are teaming up to produce and Lauren Graham will be writing the script. Mae Witman is in talks to star. This news has me so incredibly happy as I loved this book so much. I am hoping that the extra attention will make the Freddie centric companion novel more of a possibility.

OTHER

BEA and ALA 2016

This is about when my BEA excitement kicks in and I am obsessed with it for the next few months. I am so lucky to be attending both BEA and ALA this year. I have flights booked, hotels (mostly) reserved, and am just waiting to obtain my passes for each of the events. It'll be my first time going to ALA (and have been told that I will love it) so I am very excited. ALA is hosted in Orlando this year and I am so excited to spend a day at Disney World and have drinks with Kelly (from Kellyvision) and see a bunch of other bloggers. Getting to see everyone is my favourite part of events like this so let me know if you're attending either one!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...