Monday, January 16, 2017

Chapters Pinecrest YA Event


If you're an Ottawa book lover, a YA book fan in particular, you probably share my pain of there not being many bookish events in the city. There are not many signings, and hardly any other events that bring us all together.

Luckily, Chapters Pinecrest has something to help with that and chase away a bit of the winter blues at the same time.


If you're a YA fan and free this Saturday between 4 and 7 pm I highly recommend going. There will be ARC giveaways, trivia, arts and crafts and much more. It'll also provide an excellent opportunity to meet fellow YA fans and allow you to connect with people who like to read the same books you do!

No registration is required, you can just stop by and join in the bookish fun. I need everyone to go and post lots of photos so I can live vicariously through you as I will be working that day! It'll also help more events like this happen if we all support the ones that do happen.

You can learn more about the event on the stores Facebook page and also find out details of the store's location for travel planning.

1 comment:

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...