Sunday, May 7, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

This week is filled with a bunch of amazing arrivals into my mailbox including my Ottawa Blogger Meet Up haul and a few of my new favourite Funko Pops.

First up is my haul from the #YOWOttawaBloggerMeetUp haul. I had such a fun time at the event and want to thank all the publishers and attendees for making it such a great afternoon.


Songs About A Girl by Chris Russell (goodreads)
Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts (goodreads)
No Good Deed by Goldy Moldavsky  (goodreads)
The Way Back Home by Allan Stratton (goodreads)
The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell (goodreads)
The Glass Town Game by Catherynne M. Valente (goodreads)

Next is a highly anticipated read from Simon and Schuster Canada! A huge thank you to them for the chance to read and review this! I am so excited to see how Lara Jean's story end.


Always And Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han (goodreads)

Next up are two Funko Pops that I have recently added to my collection. 


Visitors to the blog will not be surprised that I have added Peter Pan to my collection. He is one of my most favourite Pops currently. I love that it looks like he is flying! I was so thrilled to find this one at my local Hot Topic! I may have to have a Peter Pan movie marathon!

Lastly, I have another Pop, this time from Twin Peaks. This is Laura Palmer and she's as cool looking as she is creepy. Twin Peaks starts with Laura's body washing ashore in plastic wrap and this Pop perfectly captures the creepy tone of the show. 


Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know there was a Laura Palmer funko. The Pan funko is adorable. You got a few awesome looking books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love your Peter Pan pop! I'm dying to have him now! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...