Saturday, May 13, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover for The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin (goodreads)

I loved the Mara Dyer trilogy fiercely, and was very excited when Michelle announced that she would be writing a sequel trilogy from Noah Shaw's point of view.

The cover was just released and it is as beautiful as the ones for original trilogy.


Stunning, right? I love that they have a similar tone and feel to the Mara covers, but are unique as well. I am so excited for this to be released, and have pre-ordered my copy!

Cover for Marissa Meyer's Renegades

I am so excited for this new series from Marissa Meyer and the cover is super fun!



A school for superheros and supervillains? Sounds amazing! I really like the comic book feel of the cover, it fits the description perfectly.

TV/MOVIE

iZombie renewed for season 4

The fact that this news caused me squeal with happiness should surprise nobody. I love this show, and feel it is so underrated. The cast is perfection and it has some of the smartest writing on television right now. It's so charming! Needless to say,  I am thrilled that Liv and the gang will be back for another season.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...