Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Waiting On Wednesday .... The Becoming Of Noah Shaw


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pick is The Becoming Of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin


Here is the Goodreads synopsis 
Everyone thinks seventeen-year-old Noah Shaw has the world on a string.

They’re wrong.

Mara Dyer is the only one he trusts with his secrets and his future.

He shouldn’t.

And both are scared that uncovering the truth about themselves will force them apart.

They’re right. 
I loved the Mara Dyer trilogy so much. I loved everything about it, but mostly how much it went against what I was expecting it to be.

When Michelle announced that there would be a follow up trilogy from Noah's point of view, I pretty much freaked out. I am not going to lie, I am a little scare thanks to the synopsis and the end of the previous series. I can see this not going well for Mara and Noah as a couple, but I am going to love every single minute of it.

I am already counting down the days until I can have this in my hands! Why does November feel so far away?!

Expected release date - November 7, 2017

1 comment:

  1. Yaaasss, great minds think alike! I featured this one a few weeks ago. I really hope the author doesn't mess with Noah and Mara too much... well, who are we kidding. I guess we will see! I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Kathy. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...