Saturday, April 7, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A few things to share this week! Not much was released in terms of book news, but there are some equally exciting things to share.

TV/MOVIES

First Look At Sabrina and Harvey from The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Creator Roberto Aguirre Sacasa released (via his Twitter) the first image of the new Sabrina and Harvey from the Netflix show based off the comics titled The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. They are adorable and pretty perfect. I think I love Sabrina's entire outfit.


 Is it just me or does Ross Lynch have a very Dane Dehaan vibe in this photo? I might just be the lighting/angle of the photo but that's all I keep thinking. I wasn't sure about the darker hair, but it works. I am super excited for this show!

Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights & Stranger Things

Every year Universal Studios unveils the pop culture properties that are to inspire their Halloween Horror Nights mazes and Stranger Things is the first one to be revealed.


Not going to lie, it immediately got me looking up flight prices in the month of October to Orlando. I am hoping I can make a trip happen (it'll depend on finding someone to go with) as I would love to experience this!

OTHER

My Birthday Cake

My birthday passed recently and I had the most amazing birthday cake! I loved it so much!


It's very on brand for me, and looked even better in person. It's incredible and tasted as good as it looked.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...