Saturday, April 21, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOKS

Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston (goodreads)

This book was recently announced and I was immediately sold by the synopsis.
a joyous reimagining of 2019 in which the President of the United States is a woman and her son falls in love with the Prince of Wales. This is a romance of bacchanalian proportions.
What isn't there to love about this synopsis? It sounds like a fun, swoony read that has both a Prince and the son of the President. Let's also bask in the fact that it's a female President! I am all about this book and I cannot wait for it to be released.

TV/MOVIES

Cary Elwes Joins Stranger Things

Many news outlets reported recently that Cary Elwes is joining the cast of Stranger Things for the third season. He'll be playing the Mayor of Hawkins. As a fan of The Princess Bride this news makes me really happy. I am so glad that the third season will be filming soon!

You Official Trailer

I have not read the book that this series is based off (at least not yet) but I am very intrigued by the premise. The first trailer is pretty much what I expected which leads me to believe I'll be into this show.  


Penn Badgley is perfectly creepy in this and it has only made me even more excited to finally pick up this book. One of my bookclubs has this as a pick for May so I'll be diving in soon!

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...