Saturday, June 2, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A small Weekly Obessions post this week. I am looking forward to all of the movie trailers that are coming next week so expect it to be a little bigger next week!

BOOK

Cover Of Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte (goodreads)

I immedately loved the look of this cover and how eye catching it is. It also helps that the book sounds amazing (it just happens to now come in pretty packaging).   


I really like the colour scheme of the cover. It makes the crowns stand out sharply against the backdrop.

TV/MOVIE

A Simple Favor Teaser Trailer

This trailer pretty much shows next to nothing about the plot of this movie, but I am so in. It has a mystery at its core and seems like it might be dark and twisty.


I look forward to seeing if the full trailer gives a little more insight into the plot. Either way I'll be going to see it when it's released.

OTHER

ALA 2018

It is June so that means that I will be in New Orleans THIS MONTH! I am getting pretty excited. I cannot wait to see everyone, go on some ghost tours, and basically be surrounded by people who love books as much as I do!

Novelly Yours' Welcome To Hawkins Limited Edition Box (link)

My reaction when I came across the announcement that Novelly Yours was going to be releasing a Stranger Things themed box for June would not suprise anyone who follows this blog. It would be an understatement to say that I thrilled. A box full of amazing things inspired by my fave TV show? SIGN ME UP!

photo copyright @ Britany from Novelly Yours

I love my Friends Don't Lie candle from this shop and fully intend to try to snag one of these limited boxes. It comes with 5 candles (which is worth the price all on its own) and other goodies! Check out the link as I am sure there will be something you immediately want to buy. The Stranger Things box goes on sale soon for those who are interested! 

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...