Saturday, June 9, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

I am going to apologize in advance because literally the only thing I care about this week is the trailer for A Star Is Born. I am obsessed. OBSESSED. With that said, here is everything that made me excited this week.

TV/MOVIE  

A Star Is Born Trailer

As mentioned above this movie trailer has basically taken my attention from everthing else this week. It's so freaking good. I get goosebumps everytime I watch it.

 

Whatever Bradly Cooper is doing in this trailer really works for me. I love every single thing about this and cannot wait to see it on Oct 5th and get super emotional. There has been some Oscar nomination talk just from the trailer so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Side note that should also surprise nobody who knows me: I melt when he says "I just wanted to take another look at you". The chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS. The spark is totally there and I am here for it. Expect me to be obnoxious about this one as it gets closer.

A Star Is Born Movie Poster

Some official posters were released along with the amazing trailer. I specifically love this one.


 
The other posters are just single shots of Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. It is going to be interesting to follow this one and see which film festivals it appears at.
  
BOOK

Cover of Slayer by Kiersten White (goodreads)

I am a huge fan of the Buffy The Vampire Slayer television series. I was pretty excited when it was announced that Kiersten White was going to be writing a series about a new vampire slayer. The cover was recently unveiled and I really like it!


It screams Buffy to me and immediately makes it clear that it is part of that same word, but still obviously not Buffy herself. I am so excited to meet this new slayer and follow her on her own journey.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...