Sunday, September 16, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of Meet Cute by Helena Hunting (goodreads)

I saw this cover pop up on my Twitter feed and instantly loved it. It's cute, bright, and looks perfect for a rom-com style read.


I looked at the synopsis and it sounds like it has the potential to be just as cute as the cover advertises.

TV/MOVIE

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Teaser 

I've been so excited about this new version of Sabrina since it was first announced. It's a darker, more horror infused version that will be releasing on Netflix just before Halloween. This trailer has left me with nothing but excitement.


Harvey and Sabrina look adorable. That demon thing looks straight up terrifying and I am so excited to meet Sabrina's Aunts in this one! Who knew that the Happy Birthday song could sound terrifying?!

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Poster Art

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina promo is in full swing because along with that spooky trailer this poster art was revealed. It matches the teaser that was released and sets the tone of the show perfectly.


I love the 'Happy Birthday, Witch' tagline! The menacing demon (that is what I am guessing this thing is) behind her! The candles that look ominous!  it is all working. I cannot wait for this to release on October 26th. I plan to binge it immediately.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...