Thursday, November 8, 2018

2019 Most Anticipated Event



It's the most wonderful time of the year! That's right, my annual event showcasing my most anticipated books of the upcoming year is back again this year and it's going to look a little different. I have a ton of books I am anticipating, but there won't be as many Q and A's with authors this year (even though there will be some). I'll be spotlighting book is different ways and including a few posts from publishers and other bloggers as well.

I am looking forward to sharing the books that already have me hyped and hearing back from you all about what books you're super excited for.

The event will begin Monday November 26th and will run for about three weeks. Be sure to stop by to see what is included and hear all about the books I think we'll be talking about next year!

A few teases of books that are included:

- a book that is being described as Westworld meets the Serial podcast
- a book that has the First Son falling for the Prince of England
- more than one fairytale retelling
- a book that blends Romeo and Juliet with Wuthering Heights

 I hope some of these have piqued your interest and that you'll check out the event at the end of the month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...