Saturday, November 24, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A little late with some of these but it has been quite hectic. There is a lot to be excited about though as we head into the much slower holiday season!

TV/MOVIE

Dirty John First Episode

True crime fans... your newest 'watch while indulging in wine and popcorn' obsession is here. Bravo just released the first episode of Dirty John early and I am hooked!

They have since taken down the sneak peek of the first episode but it airs on Bravo TOMORROW!

I am fascinated by the character that Connie Britton is playing. I already have LOTS of thoughts about so much of this story. I never got into the podcast but I am going to be watching the rest of this series. I understand that Netflix has the international distribution rights so hopefully they'll release it week to week!

Lion King Live Action Trailer

Disney has been releasing live action versions of their beloved animated movies and Lion King is the next to have a trailer be released. 


Baby Simba is ADORABLE! I love that they have James Earl Jones back to voice Mufasa. That voice over gave me chills as a result. I am excited to see a full length trailer and hopefully see more characters!

Lion King Live Action Poster

More Simba cuteness came in the form of the first poster reveal for the movie.


Simba stepping into the footsteps of his father is such a strong image for them to use. It says so much about what the story is. This is going to be as heartbreaking as the animated version and I cannot wait!

OTHER

HappyHello's Holiday Bookmarks (link)

It is no secret that I ADORE this Etsy shop. The bookmarks are adorable and the service is great. A bunch of holiday themed bookmarks were just put up and I am in love with one set in particular.


Wendy and Peter look adorable and cozy! I especially love the little kiss on his cheek. I urge you to check out this shop because I am sure there will be something you love on there (and it is perfect for holiday gift giving).

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...