Sunday, October 20, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Posting on a Sunday. It's been a VERY long week and I have mostly been exhausted. There also wasn't too much released that caught my attention, but there are a few exciting things to chat about.

BOOKS

Cover of You Say It First by Katie Cotugno (goodreads)

This illustrated covers are always fun and this one definitely caught my eye. It's colour palette is perfect and gives up a vibe that fits the synopsis perfectly.


I really love the two characters and how they are drawn. Katie Cotugno always gets really fun covers, but I especially like this one.

MOVIES/TV

Marriage Story Trailer

I was already sold on Marriage Story thanks to the two teaser trailers that were released. I am even more sold after seeing this full trailer.

 


I have heard that Adam Drive gives an incredible, Oscar nomination worthy, performance in this. I heard all of the performances are good, but his tends to get singled out. I am also really happy that this is coming to Netflix so it'll be widely accessible to a lot of people.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...