Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up


It is time, once again, to check in with my monthly reading. September actually turned out to be a not bad reading month. I had quite a few books on my list and, while I did not get through all of them, I read more than I have in previous months.

To wrap up September ....

The books that were on my list are:

American Royals by Katharine McGee (goodreads)
Permanent Record by Mary H. K. Choi (goodreads)
Loki: Where Mischief Lies by Mackenzi Lee (goodreads)
The Grace Year by Kim Liggett (goodreads)
Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour (goodreads)

I managed to read six books this month which is much better than I've done in previous months. I hope I can keep the momentum going in Oct.

Here is what I actually managed to read in September:

The Whisper Network by Chandler Baker (goodreads)
Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin (goodreads)
What Us Rise by Renee Watson and Ellen Hagan (goodreads)
Loki: Where Mischief Lies by Mackenzi Lee (goodreads)
American Royals by Katharine McGee (goodreads)
Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo (goodreads)

Now moving on to what I hope to read in October


Cupid's Match by Lauren Palphreyman (goodreads)
Into The Crooked Place by Alexandra Christo (goodreads)
Epoch by Jewel E Ann (goodreads)
The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh (goodreads)
Cursed by Thomas Wheeler/ Frank Miller (goodreads)
Disgraceland by Jake Brennan (goodreads)

I have some ebooks on my reading list this month as well.I recently came across Desperate Measures and now I am really excited to read it.


Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Crier's War by Nina Varela (goodreads)
Desperate Measures by Katee Robert (goodreads)
96
What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones in my list? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...