Sunday, October 13, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A very book cover heavy obsessions post this week. So many pretty covers were released and I am highlighting my faves below. It's also Thanksgiving Weekend here in Canada so Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Canadians. I hope you enjoy the long weekend.

BOOKS

Cover for More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn (goodreads)

This cover is immediately eye catching thanks to its bright colours. I also love that the o in more is a record.


The synopsis of this seems to match the cover perfectly and I cannot wait to read another Erin Hahn book.

Cover for Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles (goodreads)

Moulin Rouge meets Phantom Of The Opera is how this book is described and I would say the cover captures that description perfectly.



I love the colour scheme and this is one I am dying to get my hands on in 2020! It just sounds incredible and now it has a cover to match.

Cover for Seasons of the Storm by Elle Cosimano (goodreads)

This cover is perfect for a story about the human embodiments of winter and spring falling in love with each other! I love how the winter and spring sides blend I to each other.



It's so pretty! I am really into everything about this book and the cover has just made me want to read it even more.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...