Sunday, October 6, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOKS

Cover For Chosen Ones by Veronica Roth (goodreads)

Veronica Roth is branching out and writing her first adult book. The cover was just recently revealed and it is amazing! The book itself also sounds really good.



I love the idea of looking at what happens to the 'chosen one' after they save the day. This seems poised to look at the impact of trauma on someone who has had to save the world, and the celebrity that would come with it.


TV/MOVIES


Birds Of Prey Movie Posters


Harley Quinn may not be one of the Birds Of Prey but the promo for the movie is heavily featuring her. These two below posters are my favourite from the bunch that were just released.




Loving the bright colour schemes and how much fun Margot Robbie seems to be having with this role. I am, sadly, not 100% sold on the trailer but I am going to check out this movie regardless.


What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...