Thursday, April 2, 2020

Monthly Wrap Up and TBR


Life sure looks a lot different from what it did when I posted last month's reading pile (and March felt like it lasted a year). We are now in the midst of a global pandemic and we're all social distancing and not going out. I am adjusting to working from home.

I am not going to lie, it's been hard for me to not see people. I miss so many of the people I care about. I know that why we are doing it is important and that I have it much better than others, but I am not doing well with it at all. I feel very isolated and lonely a lot of the time.

All of this means that reading is not something that was happening much in March. I did mange to read a bit, and I am in a place where I seem able to focus better so I hope to get more books read in April.

Before I get into what I am hoping to read in April I have to wrap up March.

The books that were on my list are:

The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)
House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Foul is Fair by Hannah Capin (goodreads)
In Five Years by Rebecca Serle (goodreads)

I managed to read just two books. It's awful, but I was just not in the head space to read at all.

Here is what I managed to read in March:

The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson (goodreads)
House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas (goodreads)

My #2020PopCultureResolution book for March was The Devil in the White City. My review will be going up pretty soon but it was a lot different than I was expecting it to be.

Here is what I hope to read in April:


In Five Years by Rebecca Serle (goodreads)
Something To Talk About by Meryl Wilsner (goodreads)
The Goal by Elle Kennedy (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)

I also have some ebooks I am hoping to get to. I am keeping this light this month.


Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow (goodreads)
Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams (goodreads)
The Honey-Don't List by Christina Lauren (goodreads)

My April #2020PopCultureResolution choices are Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow for the book, and Sabrina for the movie! Excited to get to both of these this month.

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...