Sunday, April 5, 2020

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every weekend.

TV/MOVIES

First look at Ryan Murphy's Hollywood

One of Netflix's Twitter accounts revealed a bunch of images from the limited series that will be released on May 1st.


I particularly love the above image, but so many of them are great so I urge you to take a look. I am looking forward to a trailer being released so we can see what the tone and feel of the show will be.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...