Thursday, October 8, 2020

#2021MostAnticipated Event Announcement

 



I had been debating whether or not to still have this event this year with everything that is going on. I didn't want to bother the authors with extra work and I wasn't sure if anyone would be up for it.

The more I thought about it, however, the more I wanted to. I think we all need exciting things to look forward to and this event definitely helps with that.

I am looking forward to sharing the books that already have me hyped and hearing back from you all about what books you're super excited for.

The event will begin Monday November 23rd. Be sure to stop by to see what is included and hear all about the books I think we'll be talking about next year!

A few teases of books that are included:

-a villain origin tale
- a book described as Jessica Jones meet Disney
- a book that deals with a cult
- a book that deals with romance and a boy band 

 I hope some of these have piqued your interest and that you'll check out the event launching at the end of November!

Let me know what books you are excited for in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...