Monday, October 5, 2020

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up

It is officially spooky season! This means I will hopefully fit in some scary movies this month while eating some Halloween candy.

My #2020PopCultureResolution movie is definitely themed for the month of October even if my reading choices are decidedly not scary.

Before looking at what I want to read in October I have to wrap up September. It was a bad month in a lot of ways and that includes my reading. I am trying to be kind with myself and not panic about how much I am (or am not) reading.

The books that were on my list are:

Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)
The Damned by Renee Ahdieh (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles (goodreads)
The Comeback by Ella Berman (goodreads)
The Roommate by Rosie Danan (goodreads)
Grown by Tiffany D Jackson (goodreads)

Here is what I managed to read in September:

Blood and Honey by Shelby Mahurin (goodreads)
The Roommate by Rosie Danan (goodreads)
Grown by Tiffany D Jackson (goodreads)
Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles (goodreads)

My #2020PopCultureResolution book for September was Lords of Chaos by Michael Moynihan and Didrik Søderlind and the movie was It Happened One Night. My review of the movie was already posted if you were interested in checking that out. I am finishing up the book so expect a review soon.

Here is what I hope to read in October:


Hollywood Babylon by Kenneth Anger (goodreads)
The Damned by Renee Ahdieh (goodreads)

I also have some ebooks I am hoping to get to:




The Comeback by Ella Berman (goodreads)
Majesty by Katharine McGee (goodreads)
The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by VE Schwab (goodreads)

My October #2020PopCultureResolution choices are Fifth Avenue, Five AM by Sam Wasson for the book and Gaslight for the movie.

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...