Thursday, October 15, 2020

Halloween Movie Watching



Ottawa's theatres have closed down again for at least 28 days as our numbers are creeping way up again. There are still plenty of other areas where going to the movies is not possible or people just don't feel comfortable.

A lot of scary movie fans will usually head to the movie theatre for a Halloween scare but will instead turn to movies that they can watch at home this year.

I have a few Halloween movies that I consider a must watch during the spookiest month of the year. They are ones I watch every single year. I've done a post with those previously if you want to check out those. This year I thought I might share the new movies I hope to watch this year. They are a mix of ones I haven't seen yet that I want to introduce myself to and ones that I have not seen for a long time.

1. Frankenstein


I listened to the entire season of the You Must Remember This podcast on Universal Studios classic monster movies. I now want to watch them all so I figured I would start with Boris Karloff as Frankenstein's monster.

2. The Blair Witch Project 


I have seen this before but it has been years so I figured a revisit was in order. This kicked off the 'found footage' trend that happened right after this released. 

3. Casper


I have not seen this in years but younger me loved this one! It will be very nostalgic and a bit of a break from the scarier stuff. 

4. Final Girls


I haven't seen this one yet, but it does come highly recommended by my friend Kelly. I am looking forward to it because it has been described as comedy horror to me.

What are you watching this Halloween? What scary  movies are your favourites? Let me know in the comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...