Friday, December 4, 2020

Month TBR and Wrap Up

It's finally December and this year is almost over with. I am definitely excited to see 2020 leave.

I am trying to read a lot this month because I have a few books to catch up on if I am going to make my Goodreads goal. It's totally doable especially since I have some time off for the holidays.

Before I can look forward to this month I have to recap what happened in November first.

The books that were on my list are:

Hollywood Babylon by Kenneth Anger (goodreads)
The Flight Attendant by Chris Bohjalian (goodreads)
The Cousins by Karen M McManus (goodreads)
Mind the Gap, Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (goodreads)
Bonnie by Christina Schwarz (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

None Shall Sleep by Ellie Marney (goodreads)
Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt (goodreads)
In A Holidaze by Christina Lauren (goodreads)

Here is what I managed to read in October:

None Shall Sleep by Ellie Marney (goodreads)
Mind the Gap, Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (goodreads)
Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt (goodreads)
Hollywood Babylon by Kenneth Anger (goodreads)

My #2020PopCultureResolution book for November was Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt and the movie was Pillow Talk. My review of the movie is up and the book will be up soon (delayed thanks to the 2021 Most Anticipated event).

Here is what I hope to read in December:


Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade (goodreads)
The Project by Courtney Summers (goodreads)
Bonnie by Christina Schwarz (goodreads)

I also have some ebooks I am hoping to get to:



In A Holidaze by Christina Lauren (goodreads)
The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins (goodreads)
Bonnie and Clyde: The Making of a Legend by Karen Blumenthal (goodreads)
Vampires Never Get Old by Various Authors (goodreads)

My December #2020PopCultureResolution choices are Bonnie and Clyde: The Making of a Legend by Karen Blumenthal and It's A Wonderful Life. 

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...