Friday, March 12, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

Just a very small post this week as not as much was revealed. I am hoping we'll have more for next week!

MOVIES/TELEVISION

First Look At Lady Gaga and Adam Driver In Gucci

Lady Gaga recently tweeted the first image of her and Adam Driver on set for Gucci. This movie is definitely on my radar as a Murderino but also as a fan of movies. The casting is great and I predict this one might be a big deal around Oscar season.

@Lady Gaga

Her and Adam look amazing and I cannot wait to see a trailer for this! It is currently set to be released in November but expect it to be at many of the film festivals earlier in the fall.

OTHER

SNL's Murder Show Skit

If you binge true crime documentaries and listen to all of the true crime podcasts this song might be about you.

It's hilarious and I definitely relate.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...